Avizar latest HVSK-40A High Voltage OPTO Brushless ESC, already programmed with Simon-K software.
The Multicopter ESC is a special design for multi-copter aircraft, excellent control over throttle linearity. Wide voltage range can be configured to be compatible with a variety of brushless motors available on the market.
SimonK Firmware pre-loaded
- Continuous current: 40A
- Instant current(10S): 60A
- BEC type: N/A
- BEC output: OPTO
- Battery cell: Li-io/ Li-poly 2-6S; NiMH NiCd 5-21
- Weight :29g
- Dimension L*W*H: 66*26*13mm
- 3.5mm pre-soldered connectors for easy connections to Motors
1. High-power Mos, and a separate heat sink, extreme low output resistance of the PCB (printed circuit board), super current endurance.
2. The power input uses extreme low output resistance greatly enhance the power stability, and has the protective effect on the battery.
3. Safety electrical function: when the power is turned on, regardless of the throttle stick in any position does not start the motor immediately.
4. Separate voltage regulator IC for microprocessor, providing good anti-jamming capability.
5. Supported motor speed (Maximum): 210000 RPM (2 poles), 70000 RPM (6 poles), 35000 RPM (12 poles).
6. Using a dedicated program tgy_debug, the master chip with high stability crystal oscillator, making the motor control more precise.